Tel: 01642 333333
About Middlesbrough College
From technical training, to professional accreditations or apprenticeships, our employer training portfolio offers an affordable and flexible way to develop the skills of your staff. Our customers include Nifco, AXA Insurance, Hitachi, SembCorp, PD Ports, Hargreaves PLC and Caterpillar. We pride ourselves on establishing close links and effective partnerships with employers and their staff, delivering courses to support development and growth. Our aim is to ensure we are the first choice for employers seeking skills training in the North East. Our recent acquisition of NECC Training makes us one of the largest Apprenticeship providers in the North of England and will provide capacity to further develop our employer focused training provision.
We can offer you an affordable solution, whether you want nationally recognised training and qualifications, bespoke training or development linked to specific business objectives to reach individual or team training needs.
• Qualifications delivered in the workplace, including Government funded support for employee development.
• Recruitment and training of young employees via Apprenticeship schemes.
• Specialist short courses.
• Higher Education, including Foundation Degrees.
• Bespoke training, qualification and accreditation services for individual organisations.
• Redundancy support and pre-recruitment training.
• World class facilities for hire.
• ASFI Bespoke Qualifications.
We are also the largest provider of Apprenticeships in the Tees Valley and can help you as a business to find and place a motivated, educated individual in your company. Middlesbrough College provides a range of development programmes and services for all types of businesses.
- Be the first choice provider for employers in Teesside
- Ensure enquiries are handled effectively in a professional and timely manner
- Provide knowledgeable advice and guidance from our Community Partnerships Team to be sure you make the best decisions for your business
- Work in partnership with employers to assess and identify training needs
- Ensure an excellent Community Partnerships service is provided at all times which is responsive to your needs and provides equal opportunities for learners
- Continually review the quality of our service and solutions with both employer and employees to ensure improvement
- To partner with and develop positive relationships with employers and other organisations in Teesside
9 apprenticeships with Middlesbrough College
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Trainee Accountant.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Accounts Assistant Apprentice.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Office Administrator Apprentice.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as an Apprentice Administrator, joining a north east company.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as an Apprentice Dental Nurse, joining a north east company.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Apprentice Dental Nurse, joining a north east company.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as an Apprentice Technical Administration Assistant, joining a north east company.
Richard Fisher and Associates requires a Apprentice Dental Nurse to join the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career at Iris,a Project Management, Design Consultancy Services and more.