Business Administration Apprentice
The specialist in South Yorkshire for a wide variety of industrial and transport training courses. They provide training courses in Mechanical Handling Equipment, Driver CPC both Periodic and Initial, LGV and other industry relevant qualifications such as Manual Handling.Report to the Manager, duties will include:
- Dealing with inbound calls and transferring them to the relevant people/department
- Dealing with internal/external post
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Producing documents
- Sending emails and joining instructions
- Develop working relationships with clients
- Produce documents using Microsoft packages
- Ensure to contribute to delivering high levels of customer service
- Treat all information as confidential and observe the
- companies policy relating to Data protection.
- Maintaining company information systems ensuring effective information security.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Administering all statutory and Company Health and Safety policies and procedures.