Business Administration Apprenticeship - EXCELLENT SALARY AND TRAINING
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and proactive individual to join their face paced team to carry administration duties to support the smooth running of our busy Brighton based office. You will be managing multiple tasks and have great communication skills, attention to detail as well as drive and enthusiasm.
The Apprentice will be reporting to the HR Manager and have responsibility for providing an administrative support service to the business in relation to:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Managing switchboard calls
- Stock ordering (stationery, fruit, supplies etc.)
- Liaising with third party site services and contractors as required
- Coordinating meeting arrangements including room bookings, accommodation and travel arrangements
- Greeting visitors, offering them refreshments and directing them to the right person.
- Maintaining internal databases and reports using excel
- Collating documentation and information for distribution such as sales and marketing packs, induction folders etc.
- Keeping the office clean and tidy, ensuring all floors have sufficient stationary, paper and kitchen supplies-replenishing stocks as and when required
- General administrative duties including data entry and word-processing, photocopying, filing, shredding confidential paperwork