All your Apprenticeship resources in one place
Want to learn and earn at the same time? Apprenticeships let you enjoy the best of both worlds, allowing you to work towards a nationally recognised qualification and earn a real wage. Highbury College are one of the top training providers in Hampshire and the South East. We work with major companies and offer Apprenticeships in more than 50 areas – from Accounting to Wall & Floor Tiling.
Why should my child do an apprenticeship?
• Work in a real job for a real employer
• Gain valuable work place skills and experience
• Are paid a salary and have a contract of employment
• Get paid holiday
• Achieve qualifications
• Get support from colleagues and the training organisation
• Become more employable because they have experience of work
• Have better career prospects once they complete their apprenticeship
An Apprenticeship can be a suitable option for everyone. Apprenticeships have changed a lot in the last 10 years – a huge range of opportunities are now available at a number of levels. Did you know, for example, that your son or daughter could achieve a full HND Bachelors or Masters Degree with a Degree Apprenticeship?
Check out what these apprentices had to say...
Find out more about Highbury College here.