All your Apprenticeship resources in one place - Highbury College
Published: 29 Nov 2016 By Highbury College
All your Apprenticeship resources in one place
Want to learn and earn at the same time? Apprenticeships let you enjoy the best of both worlds, allowing you to work towards a nationally recognised qualification and earn a real wage. Highbury College are one of the top training providers in Hampshire and the South East. We work with major companies and offer Apprenticeships in more than 50 areas – from Accounting to Wall & Floor Tiling.
Why should my child do an apprenticeship?
• Work in a real job for a real employer
• Gain valuable work place skills and experience
• Are paid a salary and have a contract of employment
• Get paid holiday
• Achieve qualifications
• Get support from colleagues and the training organisation
• Become more employable because they have experience of work
• Have better career prospects once they complete their apprenticeship
An Apprenticeship can be a suitable option for everyone. Apprenticeships have changed a lot in the last 10 years – a huge range of opportunities are now available at a number of levels. Did you know, for example, that your son or daughter could achieve a full HND Bachelors or Masters Degree with a Degree Apprenticeship?
Check out what these apprentices had to say...
Find out more about Highbury College here.