Bournemouth and Poole College
About Bournemouth and Poole College
- We are home to around 11,000 students from across the region, the UK and the world.
- Our students are a significant asset to the region. Last year 96% of them went on to either get a job or continue with their studies.
- Our academic results are high and continue to improve.
- Our Apprenticeships training is ranked in the top 30% of colleges.We work with over 2,000 businesses. It means we can provide students with access to training, work experience and real life projects, adding to their CVs.
- In our most recent Ofsted inspection, we were rated a 'Good' college. Read the report here.
- Our courses reflect current and future jobs needs. We analyse labour market trends and ask businesses to confirm our courses and facilities deliver the knowledge and skills they would expect future employees to possess.
- We are focused on getting our students into their chosen careers. Our BASE team provides in-house access to work skills training and exclusive jobs that aren’t advertised elsewhere.
- We’re a great place to study. 9/10 students tell us they would recommend The Bournemouth & Poole College to a friend.
- We’re recognised nationally and internationally for the quality of our training. Our students regularly win regional and national skills competitions.
- We're coming to the end of a £28m development in our facilities. Providing students with access to a state of the art learning environment and the latest equipment to train on.
- We're a vital part of the community. Want to know why? Watch this short animation from the Association of Colleges
2 apprenticeships with Bournemouth and Poole College
Redweb are on the lookout for some of the best digital talent that the South Coast has to offer.
We’re looking for a Trainee Accountant to join our team as an Accountancy Apprentice.