Digital Technology Degree Apprenticeship
Our Digital Technology Degree Apprenticeship is the perfect place to realise your future while influencing the future of financial technology. It’s a dedicated four-year apprenticeship, on which you’ll develop your technical and business skills while building the relationships that could inform the rest of your career. What’s more, you’ll earn your degree as you work, all without the expensive university fees. By the time you’ve graduated, you’ll be a trusted technical professional, ready to progress further within the industry.
You’ll be making a meaningful difference to live projects right from the start, from preparing and delivering presentations to managing your own budgets and key stakeholders. And whether you’re developing industry-leading apps such as Spendlytics and Apple Pay, working with Big Data or protecting our people from cyber crime, you’ll be supported by some of the most knowledgeable colleagues in the business.
Where you’ll work
As a Digital Technology Degree Apprentice, you’re likely to be based in one of our head offices in Milton Keynes or Leicester.
What we’re looking for in you
- A predicted or achieved total of 104 UCAS points under the new 2017 tariff (260 UCAS points pre 2017)
- A genuine interest in digital banking and emerging technologies
- A customer focused, analytical approach to work
- A natural curiosity and a love of developing new skills and relationships
- The ability to independently identify risks and opportunities, and the confidence to speak up with new ideas and perspectives
Realise your future. Apply today.