Data Officer Apprentice
A great opportunity to join Efficiency East Midlands Ltd in Annesley, Nottingham. Supporting the Data Manager in all aspects of data management, extraction to analyse and produce reports. This is a varied and interesting role for a keen and ambitious apprentice. You will be working as part of a supportive and friendly team and your main responsibilities will include duties such as:
- To support the Data Manager in all aspects of data management, extraction, to analyse, produce reports;
- To support the business and its membership in the provision of a cost efficient and effective benchmarking service;
- To monitor the levels of access to the online Price Book and to identify possible breaches of members;
- To support the Data Manager in preparation work and in meetings with manufacturers, contractors, suppliers and distributors to ensure and verify that all rates held within the online quotations system are current;
- To attend events and or meetings as necessary being a representative of the company;
A full Job Description is available upon request.