Apprentice Counter/Dispensary Assistant in Manchester
Main duties will include:
- Dealing with customer prescriptions accurately from receiving to dispensing.
- Training to sell over the counter medicines.
- Ordering and labelling medication.
- Managing and rotating stock levels.
- Sell non-prescription medication.
Working week 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday Possible weekend work and early and late finishes
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possibility of a full time post upon completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Hourly rate of pay is £3.50 per hour with possible incremental rises. Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour from 1st April 2017. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
- Computer literate.
- Effective customer service.
- Hard working.
- GCSE or equivalent grade C or above in English & Maths.