Recruitment Administrator Apprentice in Havant
The post holder will be required to support the Camper Recruitment Manager with the administration of the recruitment process.
This will involve: (but is not limited to)
- Using a bespoke database to process applications.
- Screen applications against set criteria.
- Communicate with service users via telephone, email, post and automated marketing systems.
- Directing queries to relevant teams.
- Generate and compile data to produce reports.
- Input data to a variety of systems.
- Liaise with other team members, including remote workers.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support, including; answering telephone and email enquiries, photocopying, filing and printing of documents.
- Provide clerical support to the camper recruitment team.
- Maintain confidentially at all times.
- Provide continuity of service in the absence of work colleagues.
Requirements and prospects
- Good I.T. skills
- Familiarity of with Microsoft office packages
- Experience using email
- Professional presentation
- Ability to use initiative
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Minimum of GCSE E grade (or equivalent) in Maths and English to complete the Level 2 or a minimum of C grade or equivalent to complete the Level 3.
- NVQ level 2 in relevant area or working towards
There is potential for this to become a permanent role.Our organisation is at an exciting time and there will be significant staff growth over the next 5 years
Things to consider
Due to the nature of the role, a disclosure and barring service check (DBS) will be required.The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.05 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.50 for those over 25.Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
Monday to Friday, shifts TBC. There will be an occasional requirement to work weekends