Intermediate Hairdressing Apprenticeship in Petersfield
John Peter Hair Company are looking for a Level 2 Hair Apprentice, duties will include the following:
- Meet and greet clients
- Adhere to Health and Safety
- Work as part of a team
- Shampoo and condition hair and scalp
- Change hair colour
- Advise and consult
- Style and finish
- Set and dress hair
- Cut hair using basic techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to learn new skills
- Good communication
- Working to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of the team and on own initiative
You will need a Level 1 in English and Maths (GCSE A-E) or equivalent.
After completion of the apprenticeship, there would be a consideration for full time employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider
This company is willing to help towards travel costs for the right candidate as they are based in Petersfield.The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From April 2017 the ANMW was set at £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
- Monday - Thursday 9am - 6pm Friday 9am - 7pm and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50