Business Admin Apprentice
Are you interested in establishing a career in business admin? If so, the below opportunity might be just what you are looking for!
Intequal are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Technical Procurement Administrator apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. This will give you the skills, knowledge and experience needed for the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
The company require a proactive administrator to assist with the day-to-day running of a busy department.
This role will initially be involved in understanding and identifying the right technologies for customer IT solutions to develop client facing quotes accordingly, assisting in the development of a purchasing strategy that maximises sales profitability, sourcing products, reviewing product offers and negotiating on pricing where applicable, assisting in reviewing sales opportunities and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors and ensuring that purchasing is completed accurately and oversee supply chain management to ensure customer timelines are met.
About the Company
You will be working in a company that has a large retail presence and is a growing B2B and education customer support and supply trader.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE
- A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Business Admin would be beneficial
- You need to be literate, articulate and numerate with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience within a customer service or sales role (ideally within the IT sector) is preferred but not essential
- You must be enthusiastic
- You must be self-motivated and tenacious, as well as a team player
- You must have the ability to work effectively with colleagues and other departments
- You must be highly organised
- You must be able to work under pressure
- You must have a flexible working attitude
- You must be able to work with confidential information
- You will be ambitious and self-driven
- You will have the ability to manage changing workloads and priorities
- You must have negotiation skills and be tenacious
- You must be commercially minded with good common sense
- You must be conscientious with good attention to detail
- You will have a proven passion for ICT and all things technology
You will work towards achieving a Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.15pm (45 minute lunch break daily)
£200 per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
More apprenticeships like this
- Business, management and administration 3 - Advanced Apprenticeship £200 - £249 apprenticeships in Reigate
- Digital industries and IT 3 - Advanced Apprenticeship £200 - £249 apprenticeships in Reigate
- Retail sales and customer service 3 - Advanced Apprenticeship £200 - £249 apprenticeships in Reigate
- Sales and marketing 3 - Advanced Apprenticeship £200 - £249 apprenticeships in Reigate