Housing and Property Management Apprentice
6 days left
- Apprenticeship Qualification
- Apprenticeship Standard
Rendall and Rittner
Property Management Apprentice
The purpose of the role is to assist in the management of blocks or developments using ‘RandR Online’, a tailor made property management system, accessed by Clients, Residents and Contractors and by the Property Management Team and Centres of Excellence.
The role of Apprentice Property Manager will include but not limited to the following:
- Day to day contracted and cyclical maintenance
- Ensure electronic data, e-mails and client files are updated
- Flat owners/tenants queries
- Issue of service charge and ground rent application for payments
- General property management administration
- Production of budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming year
- Circulation of information to residents
- Health and Safety audits
- Insurance claims
- Processing of invoices
- Solicitors enquiry packs
- Any other property issues as directed by the Team Leader
Rendall and Rittner are committed to staff development and you will be able to progress on to be a fully qualified Property manager
Rendall & Rittner Limited has established a specialist, personal and professional practice with a first class track record in the management of high quality properties.
Training Provided:The candidate will receive mentoring and training support to achieve the following Formative assessment- A portfolio of evidence developed through a formative assessment process Completion of agreed qualification/assessment of knowledge Completion of level 2 English and Maths Functional skills End point assessment- A work based project A panel interview
- Exceptional customer service skills essential
- Excellent Communication skills
- Being organised
- Has an eye for detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
Quals Required:GCSE or equivalent grades A*-C English, Maths and IT a must with some form of work experience preferred
Question 1:Why do you want to work in the property industry?
Question 2:What can you bring to this role?