Apprentice Export Clerk
This global Logistics Business is now looking to develop a long term opportunity in their Export operations department
International logistics is an exciting, complex business. This global company is looking to bolster staff in its UK operations to ensure ’local knowledge’ is retained for its UK clients. An apprenticeship has been created within the Export team to learn about the business and eventually become a permanent and valued member of the team.
- Learn the Export side of our In-house computer system
- Assist with input of Export quotes within our in-house system
- Follow up quotes given to customers via email and telephone
- Keep a log of clients feedback
- Learn how to use overseas partners website to retrieve origin/destination costs for quotes
Excellent opportunity for permanent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
ECU Worldwide UK Ltd. Woodside Road, Eastleigh Southampton SO50 4ET (United Kingdom)
You will work towards 4 mandatory units and choose optional units. These will be selected by both you and the employer making sure the units are relevant to the job you are undertaking. Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration and Functional Skills include:-Maths Level 1, English Level 1 and ICT Level 1. An Employment Rights & Responsibilities workbook will be completed. Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Great speaking and listening skills
- Accurate data entry
- Outgoing you will have a natural interest in speaking to people.
English and Maths GCSE A-C or equivalent preferred