Terms and Conditions
Thank you for selecting www.loveapprenticeship.com to assist you with looking for an apprenticeship or finding an apprentice to fill a vacancy. This site is operated by New Work Training Limited and the use of this site is offered to you on the terms & conditions set out below.
By using our site, you agree to accept these terms & conditions so please read them carefully. If you do not agree to accept them, you must not use our site.
We draw your attention to clause 6 which limits our liability.
1. About Us
New Work Training Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 09504494 and our registered office is at Tudor Crescent, Portsmouth, England, PO6 2SA. Our trading address is LoveApprenticeship.com, Sussex Campus, 4 & 5 Martlet Offices, At Sussex County Cricket Ground, Hove, BN3 3AN. Our VAT number is 684776082.
Notice to Employers: Please remember to register your apprenticeships with the National Apprenticeship Service (Digital Apprenticeship Service), Posting a vacancy on our site will not suffice to meet your legal obligation to do so.
2. About our Site
Our site enables individuals seeking an apprenticeship (“candidates”) and employers, recruiters and training providers looking to fill an apprenticeship (“employers”) to upload CVs, advertise vacancies and post other related content. Our site is a forum to facilitate communications between candidates and employers. All information on our site is provided by the individuals and companies using it. We do not verify or approve any of the information (except the Affiliate Confirmation explained below) and we accept no liability for its accuracy.
In the event we are made aware that information on our site may be inaccurate or may breach our terms & conditions, we reserve the right to remove it without this meaning we become liable for that or any other information.
We use reasonable skill and care in managing our site but we do not guarantee that it will operate error free or without interruptions and that we will be able to fix any glitches in its operation.
3. Affiliate Confirmation
We confirm that any training provider promoted on our site as an “Affiliate” is Ofsted Grade 1 or Grade 2 and that we have verified their grading.
4. We are not an employment agency
We are not an employment agency and our site is not regulated by the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. This means that we do not:
- verify a candidate’s qualifications, experience, suitability for an apprenticeship, identity or right to work in the UK
- make any promises to a candidate about the chance of obtaining an apprenticeship, or the suitability for them of any apprenticeship opportunity posted on the site
- introduce candidates to employers or vice versa
5. Using our Site
If you open an account with the site, and receive a log in name and/or password, you must keep them confidential and not let others access your account or post content on your behalf. If you are an employer, you must ensure that only authorised employees have access to your account and log in details.
You agree to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy which you can find at the end of these terms & conditions.
We may change the functions available on the site at any time and we have the right to suspend or terminate your access to the site at any time. If you breach our Acceptable Use Policy or anything in our terms & conditions, your right to access and use the site is automatically terminated.
When uploading any content to our site (including CVs or vacancies), you promise us that:
- it does not infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights or infringe anyone’s privacy
- We have the right to provide your details to anyone who credibly claims you have infringed their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy
- it complies with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you do not, we may ban you permanently from using the site.
- it is not confidential
- We may use, copy, distribute and disclose to other users of the site
You agree to indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, against any claim brought by a third party alleging that you have breached any of these promises.
6. Limits on our Liability
Nothing limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or in respect to fraud.
In no circumstances will we be liable to you for indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with:
- the use of our site, or the inability to use it, or the results of using it; or
- any materials posted on it or any websites linked to it; or
- a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it
Our maximum liability to you shall otherwise be (if you are an employer) to refund the amount paid by you in the previous three months or, in all other circumstances, £50.
7. Our Intellectual Property Rights
We own or have a licence to use all intellectual property rights in our site, including any content we upload ourselves, any trademarks appearing on the site and any databases accessible through our site.
You may print off one copy or download one extract of any page(s) from our site for your personal use but you must not use any of the content on our site for commercial purposes. There is one exception which is that employers may download copies of the CV of any candidate who has expressed an interest in a vacancy.
Under no circumstances may you download or attempt to copy extracts from any database accessible through our site.
8. Information about you and your visits to our site
9. You must not misuse our site
You must not misuse our site by deliberately introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful or in any way attempting to interfere with the operation of the site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
If you breach this clause 9, you will be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the police and assist in any steps taken to prosecute you.
10. Links between our site and other websites
You may link to our home page from the home page only of a website you own, so long as you do not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not however frame our site on any other website. You must not do anything to suggest that we are connected with or endorse another website or the content on it.
Where our site contains links to other sites, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. Additional Terms for Candidates
You promise that all information and content you provide about yourself in your CV or in a response through our site to an employer is honest and accurate.
You understand and agree that:
- we have not checked any information provided by any recruiter and do not vet it for accuracy or suitability
- you are not guaranteed to find a suitable apprenticeship through our site
- employers can view and download your CV and may contact you in relation to an apprenticeship in the area(s) you have indicated you are in interested in.
12. Additional Terms for Employers
You agree that you are at all times dealing with us on a commercial basis and not as a consumer.
If you wish to upload a vacancy to the site or place an advertisement, you must complete the relevant order screen and enter your payment details as directed. All payments must be made by credit card or debit card or such other methods or as advised by us on the order screen from time to time.
The fee for any one posting is as stated on the order screen. If you delete a posting and replace it with another (or with the same one), this will count as a new posting and a fee will also be payable.
Once your payment has been received, we shall use reasonable endeavours to post the vacancy or advertisement on our site within two working days although time is not of the essence. Your post will be displayed for a period of 28 days. If you request to extend this period, we will do so for further periods of 28 days and each period constitutes a new posting and you will be charged for the extension in accordance with our published price list.
You understand and agree that:
- Clauses 4 to 10 apply to any posting
- you may only upload adverts for apprenticeships paying at least £150 per week (and your posting may be removed without compensation if you breach this term)
- your right to access to our database of candidates is limited to searching the database against specific criteria with respect to a particular vacancy
- you may only download CV or contact details of candidates, and/or contact candidates, where you genuinely consider them as potentially suitable for one or more apprenticeship vacancies
- you will not retain any candidate’s details for longer than is necessary to determine if they are suitable for a vacancy
- you may not sell or rent any details extracted from our database or otherwise obtained form our site to any other person
- If you are an employment agency as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973, it is your responsibility to ensure that any material you supply or upload to our site complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, as amended from time to time
You promise that you will not:
- unnecessarily use key words or strings in your apprenticeship descriptions or titles in order to influence the position of the advertisement in the results listing
- provide material for anything other than a genuine apprenticeship vacancy
- advertise any other apprenticeship website
- other than yourself, advertise any recruitment company or employment agency or any similar business
- say or do anything, in your dealings with apprentices or otherwise, that will bring us or our sites into disrepute
You agree to indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, for any loss or damage we suffer or incur and against any claim brought by a third party alleging that you have breached any of these additional terms.
For all enquiries, please contact our sales team at email@example.com.
13. Changes to our Terms & Conditions
We may make changes to these terms & conditions at any time by amending this page. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any change but it is your responsibility to check this page each time you use the site.
14. Law and Disputes
These terms & conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute between us.
15. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these terms & conditions, or wish to report any complaint about content on the site, please call us on 0800 799 9070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable Use Policy
This is the Acceptable Use Policy which is referred to in the terms & conditions which apply to www.loveapprenticeship.com. By using the site, you agree to those terms & conditions and to abide by this policy.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect, or having the effect of adversely affecting, the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms & conditions.
2. Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services (“interactive services”) on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site. We will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute or post to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain or promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, patent, design rights or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invasive of another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any activity previously identified in this paragraph.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms & conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any losses and for all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may make changes to this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any change but it is your responsibility to check this page each time you use the site.